The Weebly Website
Weebly is an easy to use website creator. You do not have to know any type of HTML code or computer language. It has a user friendly drag and drop builder that allows you to create a website in a matter of minutes. Weebly automatically generates a mobile version of each website. Weebly lets site owners use their own domain name if one is available. Users can buy a domain name from Weebly or re-direct it from elsewhere.
Below is a link to my Website for Teachers that was created with Weebly
Resources to Help You Get Started
Ways to Use Weebly in Your Classroom
- Weebly is a free easy way to communicate with parents, students, and the community.
- Teachers can post newsletters and current events on this easy to use website and keep parents up-to-date.
- Pictures of current projects could be featured or posted on the website.
- Student work could be viewed on your teacher website.
- Assignments for absent students could be posted on this site. It requires not login or passwords, so no excuses.
- Maps and directions to away ball games as well as team schedules could be posted on the site.
- Parents could be reminded of important things that will be coming home like report cards and field trip information.
- Reminders of test days could be posted for parents and students.
- Easily add links to your site that would want to direct parents and students to safely.
- You can also add a contact form for parents to send you comments and messages without actually providing your email address.