The Weebly Website
Weebly is an easy to use website creator. You do not have to know any type of HTML code or computer language. It has a user friendly drag and drop builder that allows you to create a website in a matter of minutes. Weebly automatically generates a mobile version of each website. Weebly lets site owners use their own domain name if one is available. Users can buy a domain name from Weebly or re-direct it from elsewhere.
Below is a link to my Website for Teachers that was created with Weebly
Resources to Help You Get Started
Bonus tool....Looking for my webcounter? Click the button below.
Ways to Use Weebly in Your Classroom
- Weebly is a free easy way to communicate with parents, students, and the community.
- Teachers can post newsletters and current events on this easy to use website and keep parents up-to-date.
- Pictures of current projects could be featured or posted on the website.
- Student work could be viewed on your teacher website.
- Assignments for absent students could be posted on this site. It requires not login or passwords, so no excuses.
- Maps and directions to away ball games as well as team schedules could be posted on the site.
- Parents could be reminded of important things that will be coming home like report cards and field trip information.
- Reminders of test days could be posted for parents and students.
- Easily add links to your site that would want to direct parents and students to safely.
- You can also add a contact form for parents to send you comments and messages without actually providing your email address.