The UJAM Website
UJAM is a cloud-based service enabling everyone, musician or not to produce great sounding music and share it with their friends and the world. UJAM is a phenomenal tool that is easy to use. The Ujam.com website allows teachers or students to make their own music and not have to worry about copyright issues. You could use the music you make to put in a presentation or to just have fun and create "study-songs".UJAM has simple user input such as reading, singing, or whistling into studio-quality songs with interpreting melody, composing chords, arranging song form and rendering the result with professionally produced musical styles. UJAM can be integrated and embedded with other services on any platform and aims to become a go-to-place for all music-lovers for creating and sharing their music.
Resources to Help You Get Started
Ways to Use UJAM in Your Classroom
- Songs could be created for soundtracks to be played with podcasts.
- Songs could be created for class presentations done in Photostory or PowerPoint.
- Songs about standardized tests or a unit topic could be created to get a class or school hyped about doing well and learning.
- UJAM could be used to teach musical notes.
- UJAM could be used to teach students rhythm and how to read or sing to a beat.
- UJAM could be used to teach different styles/genres of music.
- The song templates are good for teaching improvisation.
- This tool could be used with beginning readers as a way to help with oral reading fluency.