Symbaloo is a great tool for collecting and organizing web links into visually appealing web mixes. Each web mix is sharable, or can be made private. Web mixes make great home pages for your go-to links, thus eliminating the need to keep multiple tabs open at one time.
Example of a Symbaloo Webmix
- 11 Ways to Use Symbaloo
- Using Symbaloo In Class Prezi
- Symbaloo for Differentiation
- K-5 Classroom Examples
- Symbaloo Tutorials Pinterest Board
- ICATS Symbaloo Challenge
Ways To Use Symbaloo in Your Classroom
- Create a webmix as a learning playground to introduce a topic.
- Have students create a webmix to introduce themselves.
- Have students create a webmix for all of your class’ go-to sites.
- Have students create a webmix for information related to a research project.
- Have students tell a story with a webmix in which each tile points to a chapter, scene, or monologue.
- Create webmixes of student work to share with colleagues and parents.
- Create webmixes of resources for student remediation and further exploration.
- Have students create mystery webmixes in which each tile points to a clue to solve the mystery.
- Have students create webmixes that represent their learning in your class across the semester/year.
- Work with students to create a digital show-and-tell webmix.