The SoundCloud Website
SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform that allows collaboration, promotion and distribution of audio recordings.
Resources to Help Get You Started
Ways to use SoundCloud in the Classroom
- Learning foreign language – Students can record speaking and receive comments from teachers and class members on their performance
- Reading – Younger students can record their reading practice and listen back to hear their voice
- Poetry – Students can be asked to comment on certain aspects of a reading within the audio stream
- Music – Music students can share and promote their work with friends and family via the SoundCloud network
- Public speaking – SoundCloud lets students perform public speaking with a virtual audience
- Radio broadcast – Have students present news or radio broadcasts for other class members to comment and contribute to
- Storytelling – Older students or teachers can record short stories for younger students to listen to
- Create recordings to place on your ThingLink interactive photo.