Remind is a safe and free way for teachers to text message students and keep in touch with parents.
Link to Remind Website
Here is a Video that Explains the Service
Remind Mobile Apps
Resources to Help You Get Started
What is Remind Downloadable .pdf
Ways to Use Remind in Your Classroom
- Send Announcements.
- Share good news.
- Share Fun Facts.
- Launch a student/class competition.
- Share Study Tips.
- Send Club and Team Updates.
- Give a daily trivia question in class, then text the answer later.
- Offer encouragement and shout-outs.
- Make last minute changes to homework.
- Create a parent challenge.