The Prezi Website
Prezi is a virtual whiteboard that transforms presentations from monologues into conversations: enabling people to see, understand, and remember ideas. Prezi’s zooming presentation software lets you choose between the freedom of the cloud, the security of the desktop, or the mobility of the iPad.
Tutorial Video by prezi.com
Example of a Prezi
Resources to Help You Get Started
10 Ways to Use Prezi in Your Classroom
- Have students collaborate to collect resources around an idea or topic.
- Have students organize projects and papers and create presentations.
- Have students each contribute an item to a Prezi to create a mosaic of class ideas.
- Have students create a visual poem by dropping in images and words.
- Create a shared (and sharable) set of class expectations in a Prezi.
- Have students tell a story using Prezi’s presentation function.
- Have students teach a concept or demonstrate a process via a Prezi.
- Have students ask questions, then collect responses to present via Prezi.
- Have students curate the things they create for your class inside a Prezi.
- Have students each drop an item into a Prezi as prep for a show and tell.