The Infogr.am Website
Infogr.am is an easy to use online service that lets you create, share, discover infographics and online charts. Pick a pre-designed, pixel-perfect infographic template made with love by great designers. You can add charts, videos and maps. It only takes a few minutes to create an infographic. Now you're ready to embed it in your blog post or share. Make a beautiful, animated online chart in a few minutes. Import data from MS Excel or CSV, edit with our online Excel compatible spreadsheet. Embed your charts in articles or share on social networks.
Example of an Infogram
Resources to Help Get You Started
Ways to you Infogr.am in Your Classroom
- Display data related to a research project.
- Tell the story of a character or historical figure in a book.
- Share data collected via informal surveys such as in-class polls, student body surveys, etc. in school publications.
- Create a persuasive infographic designed to convince someone of one side of an argument. Then create a similar infographic for the other side.
- Have students introduce a concept necessary for understanding the next concept as a summative assessment of understanding.
- Have students tell the story of your class at the end of the semester/year.
- Have students explore a theme through an interactive infographic.
- Have students sell a product with an interactive infographic.
- Have students explain a process with an interactive infographic.
- Have students teach about the cultural significance of a thing or event.