The Blabberize Website
Blabberize is a very easy application that allows you to speak through a picture. Students can manipulate the picture to say what they want it to say. Teachers have used this resource for quick projects such as having students retell a story, book reviews, explain a math or science process, create biographies. The ideas are endless.
Example of Blabberize
Resources to Help Get You Started
Ways to use Blabberize in Your Classroom
- Students or teachers could use this tool to introduce themselves to the class.
- Teachers can use this tool to make announcements or ask weekly questions.
- Students can use Blabberize to read their reports and other writing assignments.
- To aid resource students, teachers can record oral pronunciation of vocabulary words as a review-guide for upcoming assessments.
- Foreign language students could upload a photo of themselves dressed up and use Blabbarize to speak “in character” for different assignments.
- Science teachers could use a Blabberize to give instructions for each step of an experiment. If anyone needs instructions repeated, just replay the message.
- Students can create a Blabberize dressed as different characters in a book or novel and have them report on parts of the book from that character's point of view.
- Students could upload a picture of an animal and give a report on that animal.