BeFunky is a free, no registration photo editor that allows you to add tons of effects, borders, and goodies to your photos. Start having fun right now and add some spice to your digital photos.
Link to the BeFunky demo/screencast
Here is a Picture that was edited using BeFunky
Get the BeFunky App (also available at iTunes)
Resources to Get You Started
Ways to use Befunky in Your Classroom
- Create comic books using the befunky cartoonizer.
- Practice principles of photography and learn design concepts.
- Create your own photos and avatars for blogs, wikis and websites.
- Create classroom posters that illustrate important concepts.
- Design posters for school elections or extracurricular initiatives.
- Teach young children colors by applying different filters to the same photo.
- Illustrate class books of poetry, stories, etc.
- Teach mood by applying different filters to the same photo.
- Teach symbolism by having students take and design photos to represent an idea.
- Have students create images as focus for autobiographical introduction.